dselect sort by section

  Would anyone else like to see a "Sort by section" major sort in
  dselect?

  For example, I'm just about to install some new goodies in "sound"
  but later will want to preen out some of the redundant sound
  packages that I'm no longer interested in or will have been replaced
  by newer programs.  If all of these sound packages were grouped
  together in dselect, it would be easy to remove these sound
  packages.

  In fact, grouping by section would be useful for just about all of
  the sections other than base.

  Ian, if there is enthusiasm for such a feature, perhaps you can add
  it to your todo list, if it isn't there already.  Thanks, mate!

Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com>   ph: +1-415-854-1857  fax: +1-415-854-3195
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.