Re: is there a dhcp client package?

That is not available. Perhaps you could put it together?

Joey Hess (joey@kite.preferred.com) wrote:
: I see the dhcpd server package, but has a dhcp client been made into a
: debian package? I have to set up a computer that will use dhcp to
: configure it's networking, and was hoping for a debian package to smooth
: the way.
:
: --
: #!/usr/bin/perl -lisubstr($_,39+38*sin++$y/9,2)=$s # jeh22@cornell.edu
: for($s='  '||McQ;$_='JOEY HESS 'x8;print){eval$^I} #         Joey Hess
:       "How appropriate, you fight like a cow." - - Guybrush Threepwood
:
: --
: TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
: debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com
: