Re: man page for protoize

> Is there anywhere a man page to (un)protoize? I'd liked to know if there
> are some options that controll compiler directories, etc. I think these
> programs came with gcc, and I'd liked to avoid unpacking all the gcc
> sources.

(un)protoize is documented in the GCC documentation, which is in the
info format; if you have both gcc and info installed, you can do
'info gcc' 'sprotoize' (and repeat 's') until you get to the section
"Running Protoize".

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go