Cirrus Logic GP-5446

Hi folks,
	[not me again]..
	I decided to do the decent thing and switch to PCI. .........
...  The long and short of it is that I am stuck with a Cirrus Logic GP-5446
(2Mb) video card that X claims it cannot id (X -Probeonly actually reports
something like 64k) I wonder if there is anyone out there who knows about these
things or has (is having) the same problem...

Jonathan
P/s there is some report at boot-time of an unidentified PCI device (no prizes
for guessing what is indicated in /proc/PCI)

J.