Re: bootup messages

Easy enough to fix...  Edit your /etc/conf.modules and add the
following:

alias net-pf-4 off
alias net-pf-5 off
alias netmask off
alias broadcast off

(I only use the first two on my system, but it works for me...)

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen         Web:    http://www.et.byu.edu/~andersee/
2485 South State St.     email:  andersee@et.byu.edu