Re: teTeX (was Re: dvips top margin)

>>>>> "bigl" == bigl  <bigl@tg.com.pl> writes:

bigl> On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 branderh@IAEhv.nl wrote:
>>  Is this still Debian related?
>>
>> Erick

bigl> As far as I read this list about 70-80% of messages are
bigl> "off-topic" but there is no sharp edge between normal unix
bigl> questions (or specialy about one package) and "Debian
bigl> questions". I've found on this list many interesting things not
bigl> about creating .deb packages or something like this but about
bigl> something really different (thanks to all of you :-) ).  So i
bigl> think that any "censorship" should be used very careful.

Especially when the previous posts were about the shortcomings of the
Debian LaTeX system and merits of a LaTeX distribution that is a
potential debian package.  Such a debian package will be welcomed by
many (including myself).

--
Billy C.-M. Chow          billy.chow@eng.ox.ac.uk          Debian Linux