Re: 386 Dx-40

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996 C.J.Lawson@cranfield.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi folks,
> 	A Q. Q. is anyone out there using still using a 386 dx-40 (running
> Linux) and if so could you let us know what problems you are having if any
> I am considering the purchase of one..
>
> Jonathan

I'm using 386DX40 without any problems. I've 8MB (but it worked also
with 4MB), 210MB IDE drive, VGA , Ethernet and everything's going just fine!
I've also 386SX16 with exactly the same configuration running also my
home WWW server without any problem!!! They're a part of my home network.

Leszek Gerwatowski
bigl@tg.com.pl