list server finally changing

Special instructions if you want to un-subscribe: send the word
"unsubscribe" to "debian-user-REQUEST@NEW-lists.debian.org" .

The Debian mailing list server is changing over now. I changed the name
"lists.debian.org" in the DNS database, and not every site will get
this change immediately because DNS data is cached at each site. You
can "force" use of the new server by using the host name
"new-lists.debian.org" for the next day or so if you wish. All sites
should have the updated DNS data in a day or so. I'm afraid that the
address list in the new server is slightly out of phase with that in
the old one, so we may have to re-add people to debian-devel, etc.

Once this change is completed, all 100 Debian maintainers will be able
to control the mailing list, so there should be no more problems with
the prolonged absence of the list manager.

	Thanks

	Bruce Perens