Subject: special boot disks
Author:  debian-user@lists.debian.org at cclink
Date:    23.09.96 19:12

In preparing for debian 1.1 installation I find that the standard installation
boot disk does not support the hardware I have. I have found a variety of
special boot disks in /buzz/special-kernels, but no description of the
hardware configurations each supports. Where on the debian ftp site will I
find such descriptions?
Thanks for any help.
Richard