Re: need help: error opening terminal con80x25 during install

For now, if you are using the Bourne shell, use
	TERM=linux
	export TERM

or for the C-shell, use
	setenv TERM linux

This is where my memory gets foggy. Some security package called lshell or
something similar messes up the shell environment. The fix is to deinstall
the package or to edit /etc/shells to allow the normal shells (without
the "lshells" prefix) and change your login shell in /etc/passwd back to
the non-lshells one.

Someone no doubt will make this a bit sharper for me. I am moving my home
and have not had my Linux system booted since Wednesday.

	Thanks

	Bruce