X11 Configuration of Elsa Winner 2000PRO/X-2

Hi!

I wonder if someone has experiences configuring a Elsa Winner 2000PRO/X
with 2 MB RAM under X11.
The only mode working yet is 640x480, for all other modes I get a blank
dark screen. BTW I'm using a Philips 21BA 21" autoscan monitor.
I used the detailed timing data given in the Elsa WINman Utility under
Windoze 3.1, but no result.
Is it possible that the monitor isn't capable of catching the syncs?

Volker M. Goebbels
System Administrator, http://www.mc.rwth-aachen.de/~vmg/
Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, http://www.mc.rwth-aachen.de
Rheno-Westfalian Technical University, Aachen, Germany
Member of the HTML Writers Guild, http://www.hwg.org
"O for a muse of fire that would ascend
   The brightest heaven of invention!
 A kingdom for a stage, princes to act
   And monarchs to behold the swelling scene."  [Shakespeare, Henry V]