Re: Shouldn't go app-defaults in /etc/X11?

Michael Alan Dorman:
> I feel like a broken record, here, but would people involved in this
> discussion please look at /usr/doc/X11/debian.README?

I did that. I didn't notice that paragraph, probably because it
comes under the heading of ``xdm-start-server''. The visual clues
given by the formatting of the file (one extra empty line) were
not enough to make me read that part thoroughly.

I really need to get searching to work in my WWW documentation
front-end...