Re: ELM and PGP

> Dear Debian people,
>
> I have the following problem with ELM and PGP. I often get a message saying
> "could not open pgptemp.$01" - and the request that I type the correct
> filename. However, this filename, if I am not mistaken, should have been
> presented to PGP by ELM.

I've got the same problem -- but _only_ with the (otherwise very much
valued) posts from Larz. All other pgp signed messages go through
elm-pgp nicely, but, since a couple of mounths or so, Larz's posts
don't. Do you have trouble with all pgp signed posts, or like me,
also with larz's only?

BTW, I'm _not_ saying there's something wrong with the way Larz
signs. I'm just noticing a pattern

--
joost witteveen
            joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl