bug: dselect and arrow keys in xterm_color

Hi,

When using dselect running in xterm_color, the arrow keys sometimes do
not work. It means, they do work the first time I use them. Then,
after presing something else, (+,-,=), they do not work anymore. After
returning to the main menu and selecting the same menu item once more,
they start to work again, until I press something else again. Other
cursor movement keys (j,k...) work as expected.

	bobo rajec

PS: sorry, if this is a faq: is there a debian package for libc-5.3.12?