Re: texbin postinst in unstable fails

On Fri, 13 Sep 1996, Miro Torrielli wrote:

> I installed debian 1.1.8 on another pc, using dpgk-ftp to
> retrieve all necessary packages, from stable & unstable.
> Firstly, I noticed that when installing a large number of
> packages on the system, the unpacking of some of them fail,
> complaining that some lib or another is missing. This has
> already happened twice before, on two other machines.

happened here too, on a newly mke2fs'ed box, with only pppd and a few net
packages installed, using dpkg-ftpd, using rex.

also, the dircolors included in the util-linux (or so..) package doesn't
have the -z option anymore (for zsh).

Help would be appreciated.

thanx,
Antoine Reid

PS: Make sure to reply to linux@sympatico.ca if you CC to me... thanx

    Antoine Reid / linux@sympatico.ca
    KeyID 1024/6E2E993D
    Fingerprint 6D A5 D2 D9 FC 17 FB 74  4A BB E7 70 41 E3 3A A1
-=> All opinions are my own, so leave my employer out of this <=-