Re: A couple of Problems

Hi Jim --
You said:
> I tried adding the line to /etc/X11/Xmodmap -- It didn't work.
> I also tried creating  ~/.Xmodmap and ~/.xmodmaprc files with the
> same data.  These did not work either.

Did you run xmodmap ~/.xmodmaprc after you changed it?  If not, then the
edits you made wouldn't have any effect.

Edits to the system file (/etc/X11/Xmodmap) are meant to be read in
during X initialization, either by the system xinitrc or by the system
Xsession file, both of which are in /etc/X11.

Good luck,
Susan Kleinmann