Re: mirror of a site

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Miguel A. Avillez wrote:

> Cna anynone please tell me how do I mirror a site?
> Is there any howto?
>
> what are the procedures? Which files shall I configure?

If you get the mirror package, the instructions are all there but in a
nutshell, you will need to configure the files:
	/etc/mirror/packages/site.to.mirror
	/etc/mirror/mm/site.to.mirror
and then put a file in /etc/cron.daily called mirror which invokes the
mirror-master program to do your mirroring.  As I said, this is all in
the documentation.

Cheers,

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.cns.iit.edu                      *