Re: mirror of a site

  Miguel> Cna anynone please tell me how do I mirror a site?  Is there any
  Miguel> howto?

No, but I've put a README with some documentation, as well as an example file
for ftp.debian.org, into the Debian mirror package. The manual page for
mirror is quite good.

  Miguel> what are the procedures? Which files shall I configure?

Install
     ftp://ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/rex/binary-all/net/mirror_2.8-7.deb
and look at the example in /etc/mirror/packages/ftp.debian.org. I recommend
creating a package file per site in /etc/mirror/packages and then to start
the mirror as
	mirror /etc/mirror/packages/<site_name>

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd