Re: Latex documentation for beginners?

> Is there any introduction to LateX available somewhere?  I do not want to
> buy a book (and they are quite expensive here) before knowing enough to
> decide whether I want to use the product seriously.
>

> Johann Spies

The most complete source of information and collection of
documentation on TeX, LaTeX, METAFONT, BibTeX etc., I have found is
the (La)TeX navigator at:

Most of the documents are DVI and PostScript, so you need viewers,
xdvi and Ghostview.

Enjoy

--
 \/   Per Jotun   Tlf.: +47-51832014  Fax: +47-51831750   \/
-<>-  Avionikk    Hoegskolen i Stavanger                 -<>-