Re: popclient

  Miro>  Does anyone know how to use procmail with popclient?  When
  Miro> configured to use procmail, popclient exits saying that it can't exec
  Miro> a few things. Any hints? :-)

The two are unrelated. I use popclient as in
	popclient -3 -P <file_with_password> <hostname>
to grab the mail.

Procmail gets into the picture via the ~/.forward file once popclient has the
mail delivered locally (which uses smail on my box).  I explained the
.forward and .procmail setup in a couple of mails here recently, email me if
you can't find a copy. Otherwise, the procmail doc included in the package is
pretty good.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd