using filter

How could I use filter to filter the mail from mailing lists (such as
this one) into different folders.  The only thing, I could think of is if
there would be a way to do it based on the CC: line, but I didn't see an
option in there to do filter based on the CC: line.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to filter the mail, and forward
it to anoter computer.  i.e. I want it stored on one machine, but also
sent to the machine I read my mail on, just in case something happens to
my machine.

One more thing, has anyone had pgp and pine work well together.  Elm
works great with pgp, but I prefer pine.

Thanks,

Shaya Potter
spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil