Printing over Ethertalk

You may remember that I posted a little while ago about not being able to
print over ethertalk.  Well now I can print, but that doesn't do me that
much good because it just keeps on printing.  I have tried many things,
but I can't seem to figure out what's going wrong.  I could modify a lpr
script I have, but that wouldn't do me any good because I still wan't to
use lpd and lpr that came with the system.

I am begining to think their is either a bug in psf (comes in the
netatalk package) or in lpr/lpd.  When ever I print with pap alone, it
prints fine.  However when I use psf as an input filter in the printcap
file, and then I call it with lpr, it prints an infinite amount of
copies.

Has anyone ever seen this behavior before from either lpr/lpd or psf.
The only things I can think of are maybe the printer's the problem (HP
LaserJet 4M Plus) or the permissions of the spool directory are wrong.

drwxr-sr-x   2 root     lp           1024 Aug 22 15:37 hplj4m

Thanks

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter