new documentation on how to develop Debian packages available

There is some new documentation that I think is essential for all
prospective Debian developers to read. It's in the dpkg_1.3.6 package,
which you can find in the project/experimental directory on our FTP
archives. Since this is unreleased developmental software, you might
not want to install it (or you might want to make sure your backups are
up to date, and keep them that way). However, it's worth unpacking the
package without installing it just to get the documentation. It's in
HTML form, under /usr/doc/dpkg in the package. Included are a new "Dpkg
Developer's Manual" and "Debian Policy Manual", both by Ian Jackson.

	Thanks

	Bruce