RE: Need help to set right ownerships

If you like, I'll email you a script to run through a file containing
filenames and permissions as set on my system and set the permissions
similarly on yours. This would cure most of your files. My installation
is quite new and I've made no radical permission changes, so it's safe
enough, I think.

Casper Boden-Cummins.