Netscape Library Error

Hi!  This new user has another unsolved problem.  *grin*

Background: Got and installed motifnls_2.1-1.deb and
netscape_3.0-beta6-1.deb.  Got the right tar.gz file off of Netscape's
site and put it in /tmp, and the installation said that it found the
file, so I assumed everything's right.

Problem: Typing 'netscape' yields
        netscape: can't load library 'libXpm.so.4'

The installations did not complain of missing dependencies.  I can't
find the file called 'libXpm.so.4' on my root partition either.  If
someone could point out which package (or
should-have-read-documentation) I'm missing, I would much appreciate it!
Thank you in advance!

--
  Eric Liu (eliu@acs.ucalgary.ca) [ENERGi http://www.ucalgary.ca/~eliu/]