ANNOUNCE: pe package -- try 2

Hi!

I'm sorry, but the permission to the files I referred to yesterday were
wrong. I had just fixed them and the files should now be available for
everyone who is intrested. Thanks for all the mails!

For those who didn't get it yesterday:

	pe (periodic execution) is meant to be a simple replacement
	for cron(8) on systems, that are just powered on for a few
	hours a day. On such systems, cron jobs are not very useful
	since one often can't say, when the system is running. So,
	for example, the nice jobs in the /etc/cron.daily directory
	aren't executed. (I didn't had the log rotating running on my
	client machine for 4 weeks now ;-)

Here are the URLs:

	http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/pe_0.2-1_all.deb
	http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/pe_0.2-1.tar.gz

Cheers

Chris

PS: I'm not quite sure if the name "pe" is good for what this small
utility does. So if someone has a better idea, email me...

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz
           / o \__   schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@informatik.tu-muenchen.de
           !   ___;
           \  /        PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
  \\\______/  !         http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/
  "DIE ENTE BLEIBT DRAUSSEN!"