Re: mailagent and MH

"Susan G. Kleinmann" <sgk@sgk.tiac.net> writes:

> I have just begun using mailagent, and am hoping for some enlightenment
> regarding its behaviour.

I am, too, so I hope if you receive private replies you will enlighten me.

> Then I try to fetch mail messages from mbox.sgk into my MH inbox,
> by executing:
>    inc -file ~/mbox.sgk

I'm certain I'm more confused than you are, but is it not true that by
using mailagent wisely one should be able to avoid the use of inc
altogether?

--
+ Michael D. Harnois              + Christianity has not been tried +
+ Clergy, computer nerd,          + and found wanting. It has been  +