Re: dselect returns error code

On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> Heiko R. Selber wrote:
> : I started dselect in order to install various packages after I had the base
> : system running.
> :
> : When I tried it once more I got the cryptic message:
> :
> :   internal error at -e line 12 <P> chunk 16
>
> My private solution: changed to the debian top level binary
> (stable/binary) and called ``dpkg -iGROEB'', run this twice and most of
> the conflicts were resolved ...

Yes, "dpkg -iGROEB." (with a dot) worked.

I think this bug deserves a bug number.

>     Heiko
Heiko
Heiko Selber (Fritz-Haber-Institut Berlin)   | Vs lbh pna ernq guvf       |
http://www.fhi-berlin.mpg.de/~selber         | lbh unir jnfgrq lbhe gvzr. |
email: selber@fhi-berlin.mpg.de              | Urvxb Fryore               |
Phone:+49-30-8413-4574, Fax:+49-30-8413-4686 |____________________________|