Re: diald

>Hi
>
>I had an initial problem with diald and solved it by turning off all the
>modem-related options in the ppp config file (can't remember where, but

Well, I've somehow solved my diald problems with a lot of help from a variety
of places. Now if only I could get Windows 95 to wait long enough to actually
resolve the remote hostname...

Thanks for the help,
Tim

BTW, if you're still having the problem you mentioned, E-mail me.. I might have
a good solution. When I fixed my original problem, the one you described showed
up immediately therafter, but was shortly conquered :)

  I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED!

  tjobrien@traveller.com      <-- (Primary email)