Re: IP forwarding and/or Masquerading

  Jamie> I'm still struggling to get my PPP connection working
  Jamie> properly. Although the chat script is making the connection,
  Jamie> I can;t send any packets to any machine other than the one I
  Jamie> am dailing in on. Even then it only works a little, I can't
  Jamie> even ping that machine (or myself, whether I have ppp running
  Jamie> or not.)

Type `route' and see what kinds of routes you have.  I had to add the
following command to my /etc/ppp/ip-up script:

    route add -net default ippp0

Substitute the right device for ippp0 -- I'm using ISDN.  You probably
want modem or cua0 or ttyS0 or something, which ever device you have
specified in /etc/ppp/options.

kai
--
What's a signature?