Re: netpbm package?

> Does someone have a netpbm package for debian? I just found the pbmplus
> package that looks pretty old.

Two people had volunteered to set up new netpbm packages, one of them
was going to make it a shared package.  Since nothing has been said,
and nothing was produced, I've gone ahead and uploaded a netpbm and
netpbmdevel set of packages.

> If there is no such package, I will probably create one.

If you would like to take this one over, I would greatly appreciate
it.  I'm doing this out of a semi sense of obligation since I've let
pbmplus sit still for so long, but I have no desire to maintain it.

The source and packages should be uploaded within the hour.

Jim