Re: gcc and libg++27

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

Are you using STL?  If so, I was completely unable to compile certain
bits of STL code until I modified the bottom of
/usr/include/g++/std/bastring.h like this:

#if !defined (_G_NO_EXTERN_TEMPLATES)
//#include <std/sinst.h> breaks stl (RLB) -- ambiguous instantiations
// same as complext.h including cinst.h
#endif

and complext.h like this:

//#include <std/cinst.h> breaks stl (RLB) -- ambiguous instantiations.
// same problem as bastring.h including sinst.h

Don't know if this is your problem, but I thought it might help.
Hopefully libg++ will get this straightened out upstream soon.

--
Rob