help me?

I just downloaded what I think is Debian Linux v.93R6.... And I need help installing
it. I have three files called "1440_base_floppy_[1|2|3]", as well as what appear to be
root and boot files on my d:.  I have created a seperate partition on my C: for MS-DOS,
and left an un-partitioned area of about 100 meg for debian.  What do I do now?  the
three main files don't fit on one floppy disk, at least not one formatted by Windows
95, and neither will the boot floppy (after it's un-gziped).  Also, Should I go ahead
and partition that 100 meg I left on c:, and Should I wait for the Beta 1.1 to become
stable before I install?  Thanks for you help, it's really appreciated!