libc.so.5 the stuff from non-free requires

Newbie alert on!!!

Hi

the problem is this: I need to install a linux-box that will run
WWW-server and a couple of mailing-lists. Just something very
straight-forward. I installed the stable 0.93 and got the cern-server up
and running. Now majordomo requires libc.5 and the distribution doesn't
have that version.

Does anyone know of majordomo.deb package that would run with the 0.93
distribution and the libc that the distribution carries.

newbie alert off!!!!

Juhani

.signature ????? did you really expect a .signature?  Sheesh.