daemon.log

Hello all,

I am new to this list as well as to the Debian distribution.  I installed
Debian 1.1 a couple of weeks ago and so far I'm very pleased with the
system. :)

I am receiving the following message in my /var/log/daemon.log whenever I
use DIP to connect to my provider via SLIRP:

modprobe: Can't locate module net-pf-4
   "       "      "      "    net-pf-3
   "       "      "      "    net-pf-5

I can't seem to locate a module by that name.  Everything seems to work
OK. I can connect to my provider and use Telnet, FTP, Netscape, etc..
Is this anything I should be concerned about?  BTW, during the network
setup, I configured for loopback---never entered any info for
domainname, IP address, netmask,etc..  I then had to create my own
/etc/resolv.conf and enter:

domain  simons-rock.edu (provider's domainname)
search  simons-rock.edu
nameserver  ...

Thanks in advance,---Richard