A few questions before starting..

Hiya to all,
	Im about to install Debians Linux to a new second drive. First,
will it ask for which drive peramiters to install to.. (or does it
install directly to C drive)? Also, i am wondering about backups. Will
MSBackup also backup the linux partitions? i will be running Windows 95
on this drive (tho it is not installed as of yet. I have heard that
MSBackup is not a realiable backup source so can anyone give me their
opinion as to a realiable one?
	The drive that i'll be installing to will be drive D. The
partitions on the 1.2 gig drive will be 500 msdos, 32 swap, 100 /(root),
(these will be hdb1-3). 190 for /usr, 95 /usr/local, 32 for /var, and 250
/home, (these are hdb5-8).  Do these look good for partitions?

	Thanx for any help
		-Robert MacQuarrie