Re: Problems with color-ls

> You have to add the switch to your call of dircolors. I do the following in
> my /usr/local/etc/profile (which is sourced by /etc/profile):
>
> 	eval `dircolors -b /usr/local/etc/colour-ls.rc`

What is in your /usr/local/etc/colour-ls.rc file?
I have the eval `dircolors -b` in my /etc/profile my $HOME/.bashrc as well.
It doens't seem to help. It happens when running the Makefile that changes
shells within the Makefile itself. ie It is a /bin/sh script but calls the
/bin/csh in the script. Could that mess things up?

Thanks
Dale