A few more problems with 1.1

I have noticed two more problems with 1.1

First, after upgrading from 0.93R6, I'm left with a file /tmp/base.postinst
(I assume the base package didn't clean itself up properly -- I removed the
auto cleaning of /tmp and /var/tmp from the crontabs and boot scripts).

Second, the '-' used in syslog.conf to prevent immediate flushing of the logs
doesn't work -- I end up with no logs at all.

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"I didn't think it could be done, though given Sun's track record, I suppose
   that I shouldn't be surprised that they've managed to produce an even worse
   keyboard than any that they previously had on the market."
   - Steve Wadlow