Re: X Windows

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> > Unfortunately, you mus edit the /etc/X11/fvwm/system.fvwmrc file yourself
> > to add the menu items.  I don't know of any good menu editor but there
> > may be one for all I know.
> >
> Vi works for me :-)

'pico' is good for a unix newbie.  If you are used to the ancestral wordstar
command set that many dos editors use (even windoze borrows from it ^V=paste
etc.), "joe" (which is my editor of choice) is good. joe is one executable
with 5 names: joe, jstar, jmacs, rjoe, jpico.  Joe is the author's choice,
the others are partial/complete emulations.

> Thanks,
> Dwarf
> aka   Dale Scheetz                   Phone:   1 (904) 877-0257
>       Flexible Software              Fax:     NONE
>       Black Creek Critters           e-mail:  dwarf@polaris.net
> ------------ If you don't see what you want, just ask --------------

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                -- Matt Groening