Date: Fri, 10 May 96 09:25 EDT
From: Cron Daemon <root@snee>
To: root@snee
Subject: Cron <root@snee> atrun -d -l 0.5

YPBINDPROC_DOMAIN: No bound server for domain Chipper

Everything was in their initial state execpt that I did
everything in the /usr/doc/nis/nis.debian.howto file to
setup a master server.
My question is why will nis not work unless I start ppp.
Any help would be appreciated cause I have looked everywhere.
TIA

Dale Miller