Re: 1.1 X setup default: bs/del don't work with motif apps.

On Thu, 9 May 1996, Yves Arrouye wrote:

> The subject says it: none of these keys work with Motif apps on a
> fresh installation. I'm sure some xmodmap commands (though I'm not
> sure which ones, if you can help) would do the trick, but I wonder
> what neither of them is usable by default?

I did a ln -s /usr/X11R6 /usr/X386
in order to get the motif application netscape running.
This way it will find the
for wihich netscape looks at

May the debian team will include this symlink in the xbase package

-- martin

// Martin Konold, Muenzgasse 7, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: zxmmz01@fiwi02.wiwi.uni-tuebingen.de            //
//    http://www.schwaben.de/linux                        //
Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in
whole or in part.   License to distribute this post is available to Microsoft
for $299. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms.