Re: smail 3.1.29.1-22 append_header="..." problem

Lars Wirzenius said:
> Don't do that.  Mail bombing is worse than junk mail.

But it's not a bomb. You're just helping the spammer along by showing him a
bunch of examples of other people's junk mail :) You're providing them a
service, and should charge for it :)

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"Animals have these advantages over man: they never hear the clock strike,
   they die without any idea of death, they have no theologians to instruct
   them, their last moments are not disturbed by unwelcome and unpleasant
   ceremonies, their funerals cost them nothing, and no one starts lawsuits
   over their wills."
   - Voltaire