linux and PAP

The powers that be here at BNL just changed our dialin setup from a
NetBlazer, to a Cisco/USR managed modem bank, and it supports PAP.
Now, never having set Linux up as a client, just as a server, I've
stumbled my way around for a few hours, and can't seem to figure
out what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has done this, *please* let
me take a look at your ppp config..

Thanks,
Tim

--
		       sailer@sun10.sep.bnl.gov
 "Great successes are built on taking your negatives and turning them around."