Re: smail 3.1.29.1-22 append_header="..." problem

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Craig Sanders wrote:

> Could you mail me the smtp transport from your working /etc/smail/transports
> file?

smtp:   remove_header="${if eq{sender}{gmaor} From}",
        append_header="${if eq{sender}{gmaor} From: Guy Maor <maor@ece.utexas.edu>}",
        driver=tcpsmtp, max_addrs=100, -max_chars, inet;
        use_bind, defer_no_connect, -local_mx_okay, defnames

I rewrite my from email address, because my machine is on a dymanic IP
from the university.  Originally I had the remove and append header at
the end (everything else is the rule that came with smail), and I got
the same errors as you did.

Guy