Upgrading to 1.1 via the "Dale (tm)" method..

I got the following error as I was upgrading to 1.1 by following the
script provided by Dale.

bsdutils-2.0-2.deb pre-depends on sysvinit >= 2.59-2

I noticed that sysvinit-2.60-1.deb is installed near the end of the script.

I couldn't find a sysvinit >= 2.59-2 in the stable directories, and I'm
concerned that upgrading to the latest one out of order could cause
problems.

What's the best way to resolve this?  Is it safe to defer installation
of bsdutils until after the new sysvinit is installed?

Thanks - Lee

--
Lee Olds
olds@eskimo.com