Re: PCMCIA works; Allowing suid scripts on laptops?

  Gleb> And suid-perl is not enabled in our current version of perl.

  Guy>  That sucks, actually.  Anyone know why?

It sucks big time because it breaks old perl scripts I had on my system. I
had to rewrite them C wrappers which is quite a trivial exercise, but I just
don't like it how the perl maintainer decided on it's own to drop suidperl. I
filed a bug report about two weaks ago. I have not heard a word yet.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd