Re: Missing files in ftp.debian.org

On Thu, 18 Apr 1996, Carlo U. Segre wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> I have been checking in ftp.debian.org and noticed that some of the items
> listed in the Packages file are not yet there.  I thought that it might
> be a bandwidth problem from the master site, but there is no change this
> morning.  One specific package which is missing is gcc, there are about 5
> others that I know of in devel and dpkg-1.1.5elf.deb is missing in base
> (but this is also missing at the master site).  If it is truly a
> bandwidth problem, please ignore this message.

Sorry about the aforementioned.  It ftp.debian.org looks fine now and I
see that dpkg-1.1.5aout.deb is the official version.

Carlo

    *                            Carlo U. Segre                           *
    *      Department of Biological, Chemical and Physical Sciences       *
    *        Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL 60616          *
    *   Voice: (312) 567-3498                      FAX: (312) 567-3494    *
    *                      segre@charlie.acc.iit.edu                      *