Re: I think distribution floppies should have X ready.

> It would be better to put X in base disks

It just won't fit on the 3-floppy set with the rest of the base.
I think it might be possible to put a minimal X on one floppy,
but that's not what would satisfy most users. This will obviously
not be a problem to people who get Debian on CD.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184.79M domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.