Re: Using PCMCIA with Debian + Q: readb, writeb: wherefrom?

Jean,

we are realy in the same situation.
I finally did the make config in /usr/src/linux and made some of the mistakes
you mention, thanks for the help.

Like you I am now having problems to compile the pcmcia code 2.8.12 (the latest
I think).

make all responds with:
         make all on my system generates:
         mem_op.h: 39   "p" undeclared (first use this function)

To conclude, I used a different version and got into similar troubles.
As soon as I find a solution I will let you know.

Markus