Re: linux spreadsheets

I haven't seen the original yet ...

dlj0@lehigh.edu (David L. Johnson)  wrote on 08.04.96 in <[🔎] 3169CBA2.7FDE5AFE@lehigh.edu>:

> ' ALLAN W. BART wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > Ok this is the week, Linux is going up on the computer, so after i get it
> > up what am i going to use it for. I still run dos applications. I once
> > had an integrated package called smart, ultimately it was sold to agnoss
> > in  Canada. I remember the spreat sheet in thje dos version as being
> > really exceptional. so has anyone used this baby.

I seem to remember ads from Angoss in Linux Journal.

[Searching]

Yep, there it is. SmartWare PLUS for LINUX, they call it, for $50 for the
"Fully functional home version", whatever that means.

If you're still interested in that stuff, here's the contacts:

info@angoss.com
http://www.angoss.com

I do remember an old DOS version, but I never really used it, so I have no
idea if it's any good.

MfG Kai